- cup ½Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 lb. cremini or button mushrooms stemmed
- cup ½dry white wine
- cup ¼thinly sliced fresh fennel stalk with some chopped fronds
- 2 Tbs Fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp. fresh thyme leaves
- 2 cloves garlic roughly chopped Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in a 12” skillet over medium high heat.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook, stirring occasionally, until the mushrooms are just soft, 6 – 8 minutes.
- Transfer mushrooms to a medium bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Mushrooms will keep in the refrigerator for one week,
- Serve chilled, warm, or at room temperature.
- Makes 2-1/2 cups.