- 3 Tablespoons Blood Orange-infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 ½ Tablespoons Pineapple White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh peeled ginger
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh mint
- teaspoon ½sea salt
- cup ½peeled cubed fresh pineapple
- cup ½peeled cubed avocado
- cup ½peeled cubed cantaloupe or honeydew melon
- pound ½peeled cooked medium shrimp
- 4- large Boston Bibb lettuce leaves
- cup ¼rough chopped macadamia nuts toasted*
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, ginger, mint and salt.
- Add the pineapple, avocado, melon and shrimp.
- Lightly toss to coat.
- Place one lettuce leaf onto each of the four plates rib side down.
- Spoon equal amounts of avocado mixture in each then top with the macadamia nuts.
- Drizzle with additional Blood Orange Olive Oil.
- Serve immediately.
- *To toast nuts, place in a small skillet over medium heat. Shake skillet often until nuts are golden all over about four minutes.