- 2 cloves garlic peeled
- 1 tsp Dijion-style Mustard
- 2 strips lemon zest 2 x ½ inches*
- tsp ¼freshly ground pepper
- tsp ½sea salt
- 2 tsp fresh cilantro
- cup ½+ 1 Tsb From Olives and Grapes All Natural Butter Flavored Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tbs Fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup packed Italian Parsley
- In a food processor, finely chop garlic, lemon zest and salt for about 20 seconds.
- Scrape prep bowl.
- Add parsley and cilantro leaves and chop 10 – 15 seconds.
- Add lemon juice, mustard and pepper and process on chop to blend well, about 30 seconds. Slowly add olive oil and process to emulsify, about 30 seconds.
- This is excellent on sautéed asparagus, steamed brussel sprouts, broccoli, angel hair pasta as well as chicken or seafood.
- * To avoid the bitter white pith of lemon, peel lemon with a potato peeler