- 3 cups roasted & chopped chicken
- 1 cup celery sliced on a slant
- 1 cup diced apples (Rome Winesap)
- cup ½pomegranate seeds
- cup ½toasted silvered almonds
- cup ¼Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar
- cup ½Blood Orange infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In a large bowl, combine chicken with celery, apple, pomegranate seeds and almonds.
- In a separate bowl, whisk Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar and Blood Orange infused EVOO with salt and crushed pepper.
- Toss dressing with the chicken in the larger bowl.
- Garnish with additional pomegranate seeds and toasted almonds.