CHICKEN WINGS WITH BALSAMIC SAUCE
This recipe was inspired by the North Carolina style, using balsamic vinegar sauce. You can cook the chicken wings in the Air fryer or barbecue pit. We cooked this recipe in the oven.
• Two pounds of chicken wings. Clean and dry.
• 3 tsp salt, 3 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp ground pepper. Mix them well together. Set it on the side to use as a dried mix.
Directions for Balsamic sauce
• Pour 1 cup of dark balsamic into a small pot with a pinch of salt and some pepper. Put it on low heat. Warm it up for about 5 minutes. Put it on the side.
Directions for cooking chicken wings
• Season the chicken wings well with the dried mix. Add one tablespoon of balsamic. Leave it in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
• Turn on the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 Celsius)
• Place the chicken wings on the baking tray. Cook for about 20 minutes. Take the tray out. Basted the balsamic on the chicken, then returned it to the oven. Bake for another 10 minutes. Take the tray out. Flip the chicken. Basted balsamic again.
• Turn on the broil at 400.
Cook the chicken for about 30 seconds or so to have a charred look.
- Serve with the balsamic sauce.