- 8 Cup Spring Mix rinsed and patted dry
- 1 Pint Fresh Blueberries
- ½ Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 1 small red onion thinly sliced
- 1 in Cup Grape Tomatoes slicedhalf
- 1 Mandarin Orange Clementine, or Tangerine, peeled and separated into sections.
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Pecans Optional
- ¼ cup from Olives & Grapes Wild Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ cup from Olives & Grapes Blood Orange Olive Oil or Meyer Lemon is a nice alternate too
- Sea Salt & Crushed Black Pepper to taste
- Prepare salad greens, fruit, cheese, onion & tomatoes by arranging on chilled salad plates.
- To make the vinaigrette, thoroughly whisk vinegar, oil, salt & pepper in a small bowl.
- Whisk until the oil and vinegar has emulsified.
- Pour over the prepared salad, top with optional chopped nuts and serve immediately.