- 100 % Pure Extra virgin olive oil
- Garlic-flavored Olive Oil
- 14 oz. San Marzano Tomatos
- 1 Jar of San Marzano Puree
- 1 Small Jar of Capers
- 5 oz. Pitted Black Olives
- Anchovy Paste or 2 Anchovies
- Fresh Italian Flat Parsley
- Your Favorite Pasta
- Generously coat the bottom of a skillet with the Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Garlic Oil and heat.
- Use about 3 parts Extra Virgin Olive Oil to one part garlic flavored olive oil.
- Add the canned tomatoes and crush.
- Add some of the tomato puree to thicken the sauce to you liking.
- Add the capers, black olives and the anchovy.
- Simmer until the flavors blend, about 15 minutes.
- Add the parsley at the end, do not let the parsley cook.
- Serve with your favorite pasta.
- This is best enjoyed with family, friends, conversation and a fine Chianti wine.