- 6 Tbs. Porcini-infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Lbs. Pork Tenderloin
- Salt & Pepper
- 1/2 Lb. Bacon cooked and crumbled for garnish
- 1 Tbs. Finely Chopped Garlic
- 1 Tsp. Finely Chopped Fresh Rosemary
- 1/3 Cup 18-year Traditional or Fig Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbs. Dark Molasses
- 1 Tbs. Fresh Parsley
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown pork in 3 Tbs. of Porcini Oil, after seasoning with salt and pepper, for 3-5 minutes until brown.
- Put in the oven and roast until the internal temperature is 165 degrees.
- Then transfer to a platter and keep warm.
- Pour cooking juices from the pan over the meat.
- Cook bacon in pan until crisp.
- Drain all but 2 Tbs. of bacon grease.
- Add garlic and saute until light brown, add rosemary.
- Remove from heat and add balsamic, still while adding molasses.
- To finish sauce, return pan to heat and stir in remaining juices from meat, stir in parsley and remaining 3 Tbs. of Porcini Oil.
- When ready to serve, slice meat 1/4" thick and arrange on heated plates.
- Spoon sauce over meat