- 8 ounces soft fresh goat cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 thin prosciutto slices
- 2 teaspoons Champagne Wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced shallot
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons 100% pure Extra-Virgin Olive Oil.
- 4 ounces baby arugula
- 6 sweet firm red plums halved, pitted, cut into 1/4-inch-thick, such as Burgundies or Satsumas
- 1 teaspoon thinly sliced fresh mint for garnish
- roll cheese into 1-inch-thick log about 10 inches long.
- Sprinkle with 3/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Cut log crosswise into 6 equal pieces.
- Wrap each piece with prosciutto.
- Whisk vinegar, shallot, mustard, and honey in medium bowl; gradually whisk in oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add arugula; toss to coat.
- Divide plums and prosciutto-wrapped goat cheese pieces among plates.
- Place dressed arugula alongside; garnish with mint.