- 2/3 cup Pinot Noir Wine Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 24 baguette slices
- Stir together vinegar and 1 tablespoon olive oil, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper in a medium
- Place pork and 1/2 cup marinade in a large re-sealable plastic bag; refrigerate pork and
- reserved marinade for several hours or overnight.
- Brush baguette slices with remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Grill or cook in a hot grill pan, turning once, until pale golden and lightly grill marked.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Remove pork from marinade and place in a small roasting pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until pork reaches 150°F internally.
- Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes, then thinly slice.
- Place 2 slices onto each baguette and brush with reserved marinade..
- Makes 8 appetizer servings.