- 1 dash of 18-year Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 shots of vodka
- 1 strawberry
- 1 orange
- 1 martini glass
- 1 bowl or bar tray
- 1 knife
- 1 cocktail stick
- Chill the glass and vodka for at least one hour in a freezer.
- Add a dash of balsamic vinegar to a bowl or bar tray.
- Pierce the strawberry with cocktail stick and roll strawberry in balsamic vinegar and place in glass.
- Add 2 shots of vodka to glass.
- Using the knife, shave off some orange rind, squeeze it into the vodka, brush it around the rim of the glass. Serve.