- 1/4 cup unsulphured blackstrap molasses
- 2 tablespoons from Olives and Grapes Red Apple Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijion mustard
- 2 tablespoons coarse-grained mustard
- 1 tablespoon from Olives and Grapes Garlic-flavored Olive Oil
- 1-3/4 pounds pork tenderloin
- Whisk molasses, vinegar and both mustards in a small bowl to blend, then set aside, or put into a
- BBQ sauce squirt bottle and shake well.
- prepare BBQ (medium-high heat)
- rub pork with the garlic olive oil
- sprinkle pork with salt & pepper
- grill pork until thermometer when inserted in center registers 145 deg. F. Turn pork occasionally
- with tongs for about 20 minutes.
- transfer pork to serving platter, let rest for 5 minutes.
- cut pork crosswise on slight diagonal into 1/2 inch thick slices (an electric knife is great for this).
- Arrange pork slices on platter, drizzle sauce on pork.
- You can also marinate pork for 4 hours in the sauce.