- 3 Fresh Ripe Peaches (Not Overly Ripe)
- 3 Fresh Ripe Pears (Not Overly Ripe)
- ¼ Cup 100% Pure Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- French Vanilla Ice Cream
- Peach White Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ Cup Crushed Almonds or Pistachios Optional
- Rinse and dry the fresh fruit.
- Slice both the Peaches and Pears in half, discarding the stone/pits.
- Brush the fruit on both sides with the EVOO.
- Place the Peaches and Pears, cut-side down, on a Hot Grill.
- Cook approximately 4 minutes, until clear grill marks are visible.
- Turn and cook another 4 minutes.
- Remove fruit from grill and place on individual dessert plates or a large platter.
- Using a melon ball scooper, now fill each of the grilled Peaches and Pears with 1-2 melon ball scoops of Ice Cream. Drizzle with Peach White Balsamic Vinegar.
- Finish with the optional chopped nuts