- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- Salt and coarsely ground black pepper
- 4 portobello mushrooms cleaned and stems removed
- 100 % Pure Extra virgin olive oil for brushing
- 4 teaspoons White Truffle oil
- 1 cup oyster mushrooms
- cup ¼100% pure Extra Virgin Olive Oil for cooking
- Heat grill to medium-low.
- Combine Parmesan, thyme and salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Brush mushrooms with oil on both sides and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the mushrooms, cap side down and cook until golden, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Turn over and continue grilling until soft, about 5 to 6 minutes longer.
- When the mushrooms are cooked through, carefully divide the cheese mixture over the top of the mushrooms.
- Close the cover of the grill and cook until the cheese has melted.
- Remove from the grill and drizzle each mushroom with a teaspoon of white truffle oil.
- In a saute pan, drizzle olive oil and saute the oyster mushrooms until golden brown and tender.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place on top of portobellos and serve.