- 1/2 cups warm water about 110 degrees F
- 2-1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons from Olives & Grapes Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2-1/2 cups all purpose flour
- In a large bowl, mix together the warm water, yeast, sugar, salt and olive oil.
- Stir in 2 cups of the flour in order to make a soft ball.
- Knead in additional flour so that dough is soft and not sticky.
- Place kneaded dough in a medium-size greased bowl.
- Cover and let rise until doubled in size.
- Punch down dough and form into a ball or loaf shape.
- Place onto greased cookie sheet.
- Cover and let rise for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes until golden brown.