- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup From Olives & Grapes Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 ripe Bartlett pears unpeeled, cored and cut into ½-inch thick wedges
- 2 Granny Smith apples unpeeled, cored and cut into ½ thick wedges
- 2 seedless clementines or other sweet mandarins peeled and separated into segments
- 2 cups seedless grapes
- cup ¾pomegranate seeds from approx. ½ pomegranate
- In an medium bowl whisk the honey and vinegar until combined.
- Add the pears, apples, clementines, grapes and pomegranate seeds and toss to coat the fruit completely with the honey mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for one to six hours.
- Serve chilled.