- 2 cups fresh flat-leaf parsley lightly packed
- 3/4 cup shelled and toasted pistachios
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3/4 cup 100% pure Extra-Virgin Olive Oil.
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Fennel Slaw
- 4-5 fennel bulbs thinly sliced, about 3 1/2 pounds
- 4 ounces prosciutto thinly sliced
- For the pistachio pesto: Combine the parsley, pistachios, thyme, and garlic cloves in the bowl of a food processor; blend until finely chopped.
- With the machine running, gradually add the olive oil, processing until well blended.
- Season the pesto with the salt and pepper.
- For the fennel slaw:
- Place the fennel in a large serving bowl.
- Add the pesto and toss to coat well.
- Tear the prosciutto into 1-inch pieces and add to the bowl.
- Gently toss to combine.