- Persian Lime Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- cup Chop about ½of cilantro leave. Add about 1/3of Persian Lime EVOO. This recipe works
- best if you have a food processor and even a blender. Combine the two ingredients and blend
- until smooth.
- Lime & Peanut Coleslaw
- 1-1/2 cups unsalted raw peanuts
- ½ of a medium-large cabbage
- 1 basket of tiny cherry tomatoes washed and quartered
- 1 jalapeno chili seeded and diced
- cup ¾cilantro chopped
- cup ¼Lime-infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- n a skillet or oven (350F) roast the peanuts for 5 – 10 minutes, shaking the pan once or twice, until golden and toasted.
- Cut the cabbage into two quarters and cut out the core.
- Using a knife shred each quarter into whisker-thin slices.
- The key here is bite-sized and thin.
- Combine the cabbage, tomatoes, jalapeno and cilantro in a bowl.
- Add the Lime flavored EVOO to the mixture and gently stir.
- Just before serving fold in the peanuts (add them too early and they loose some of their crunch).
- Taste and adjust the flavor with more salt if needed.